BFRW Scholarship Opportunities
DEADLINE APRIL 28, 2023 5 PM
Scholarship applications mailed or hand-carried to:
Dixie Riepl, Ed, D. Chair
BFRW Scholarship Committee
160 Sagecrest Circle #103
W. Melbourne, FL 32904
For Questions, please contact Dixie at: email@example.com or (281)-740-3080
The scholarship committee promotes through home schooling groups and private schools as well as the public schools the opportunity for the students to apply for these scholarships.
Students currently in college are also eligible.
Scholarships, three (3) $1,000 Each:
The Lillian Banks Scholarshipfor $1,000. Established in honor of Lillian Banks, former BFRW Legislative Chair.
The Barbara Davis Leadership for $1,000. Established in honor of Barbara Davis, past BFRW President and Treasurer and former Chairman of the Brevard Republican Party.
Trade School Scholarship for $1,000. Established to support young people that choose to go to a trade school after high school.
Bradley Moore Memorial Scholarship for $1,000. Established in honor of Bradley Moore.
July 2022 Scholarship Winners
NFRW Scholarships & Internships
National Pathfinder Scholarship
Betty Rendel Scholarship
Dorothy Andrews Kabis Memorial Internship
Eligibility & Requirements
Male or Female high school senior, including home-schooled students, must be U.S. Citizen and Registered Republican; high school graduate between ages of 17 and 21 years old; resident of Brevard County. Applicant may also be a current college student in a local college or enrolled in a trade school and no more than 21 years old.
The completed BFRW Scholarship Application is appropriate for either the Lillian Banks Scholarship or the Barbara Davis Scholarship. To be considered for each of these, need to only submit one application; however, only one scholarship will be awarded to one applicant.
1. High School Level Grades, Class Rank and High School Graduation Date.
2. SAT/ACT Test Results (Not needed for Trade School Applicants)
3. High School Awards, Honors and Activities.
4. If Dual Enrolled at Eastern Florida State College (EFSC), grades are to be submitted in a sealed envelope, degree seeking and expected graduation date.
5. List of Community Service and/or Employment.
6. Three (3) recommendation letters (From an educator, church/synagogue associate, an employer and/or a volunteer organization associate).
7. Copy of letter from the college to which applicant has been accepted.
8. Copy of voter registration card.
9. One page Essay, signed and dated, to include college course interests or trade school interests. Also , your future goals and plans to be a productive citizen on behalf of the Country.
Brevard Federated Republican Women